Easy Thumbnails is a popular free Windows utility for creating accurate thumbnail images and scaled-down/up copies from a wide range of popular picture formats.
An elegant interface makes it a snap to find your images and select them for processing individually, in groups, or in whole folders, using a simple file selector and built-in image viewer. You can use slider controls to rotate images and adjust their contrast, brightness, sharpness and quality, and check out the results with the built-in viewer.
Top FeaturesThumbnails can be created in any existing folder or a new folder, and you can identify them clearly by adding a prefix or suffix to their filename.
If you’re an image-processing enthusiast, you’ll enjoy having a choice of eleven resampling filters for the best possible results. You can convert small batches of images inside Windows Explorer from the File menu or with a right-click of the mouse, display thumbnails in your browser, and even take advantage of command-line switches to generate thumbnails seamlessly from other programs.
You can also save your thumbnails to a Web page using a HTML template that you can easily customize to create your own layouts, and there’s helpful documentation that includes full instructions and some useful tips.
- Scale images up or down in batches
- Eleven resampling filters, including Bicubic and Lanczos3
- Sharpen soft images from digital cameras
- Real-time preview of target image and its file size
- Preserves EXIF data in JPEG images
- Supports lossless JPEG rotation
- Free for home and professional use
- Runs under all recent versions of Windows (from Windows 95 to 8.1)
Easy Thumbnails is 100% free. It won’t annoy you with ads, junkware or nag screens. It comes from the developers of the award-winning NoteTab text editors.
Supported Image Formats
- JPEG (*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.jpe;*.jps)
- JPEG 2000 (*.jpc;*.j2k;*.jp2)
- Portable Bitmap (*.pbm; *.pgm; *.ppm)
- CompuServe Graphics Interchange (*.gif)
- Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
- Tagged Image File Format (*.tif;*.tiff;*.fax)
- Truevision Targa (*.tga;*.targa;*.vda;*.vst)
- Windows Enhanced Meta File (*.emf)
- Windows Icon File (*.ico)
- Windows Meta File (*.wmf)
- Windows or OS/2 Bitmap (*.bmp;*.dib;*.rle)
- Wireless Bitmap images (*.wbmp)
- Zsoft PC Paintbrush (*.pcx)
Download at http://www.fookes.com/easy-thumbnails